- Senior Research Fellow (03/22-Present) — Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Centre for Data Science (School of Computer Science)
- Research Fellow (11/20-03/22) — Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Centre for Data Science (School of Mathematical Sciences)
- ACEMS Research Fellow (01/19-10/20) — UNSW Sydney
- ACEMS Research Fellow (08/18-01/19) [Short Contract] — The University of Queensland
- PhD Candidate in Statistics (2015-2018) — The University of Queensland
- Thesis: Advances in Monte Carlo Methodology
My research primarily surrounds fundamental aspects of methodology in Probabilistic Machine Learning and related fields. I am also interested in the application and development of extensions of such advanced methods and techniques with the goal of solving complicated and interesting scientific problems and/or developing advanced artificial intelligence systems!
Some topics I have worked/published/am working on: Monte Carlo Methods, Deep Generative Models, Bayesian Statistics, Variational Inference, Representation Learning, Federated Learning & Privacy Enhancing Technologies, Time Series Analysis, Kernel Methods, Variance Reduction, Likelihood-Free Models, Particle Filters, and Rare-Event Simulation.